Like so many homeowners out there, you likely have a project that you simply do not have the tools to complete. Maybe you’ve been looking to fix up your dad’s old motorcycle, restore the metal banister on your deck or make the kids’ weathered backyard play set colorful again. Whatever the case may be, there’s a good chance that a round of powder coating is what you’ve been missing, because unlike a can of spray paint, powder coating breathes new life into and provides extra durability for all your personal or home improvement projects.
With that in mind, here are a five fantastic reasons you should consider residential powder coating in Preston, WA for your at-home projects:
- Versatility: One of the best things about powder coating is how versatile it is. Whether you are having an old banister redone, or the frame of a classic motorcycle refinished, powder coating has got your back. With some other methods, like painting, the results of hard work can be hit or miss and last only a fraction of the time. Powder coating, however, ensures a resilient and long-lasting finish when done by a skilled professional.
- Durability: There’s a reason so many people choose powder coating over other options on the market—it lasts. Truth be told, powder coating is more versatile and less prone to damage than costly paint jobs, which is why many people turn to professional powder coating when it comes to vehicle parts they may want to restore. Also, powder coating is a great choice when you want a protective finish on the undercarriage of your car or sports utility vehicle.
- Weather resistance: Paint is notorious for losing its luster and shine after a few years of exposure to the sun and other harsh elements, but residential powder coating in Preston, WA is designed to fight the ill effects of nature. Unlike paint—its easily damaged cousin—a good powder coating job can hold up for a prolonged amount of time and take a good weather beating in the process.
- Aesthetically pleasing: You know those old, rusty patio chairs that no one wants to sit in because they leave marks on their clothes? Well, those metal hunks of junk are the perfect candidates for this powder coating process. In addition to sprucing up outdoor metal furniture a bit, powder coating will also tack some extra years onto their life. Guests will be able to sit in your newly coated chairs without ruining their outfits, and you will have your patio furniture back to enjoy everyday.
- Environmental friendliness: One of the biggest concerns around paint products is their impact on the environment. Many contain chemicals that are not healthy to breathe in and can wreak havoc on nature if spilled or disposed of incorrectly. With specialized services, you can rest assured that all powder coating materials do not contain solvents, carcinogens or harmful byproducts.
When you’re ready to restore metal belongings around your home, contact the team at Powder Vision Inc. for quality residential powder coating in Preston, WA.